THE #1 PARTY COLLEGE CROWN This season the Princeton Review referred to as Penn Express the #1 Party Education. A year ago it was Higher education of Florida. I remember as soon as my princess was went off to varsity, Southwest Arizona State College or university (now Arizona State) maintained the title. Truly does that mean that this schools that will aren’t performing don’t get together? Of course not. It means the fact that students who have been polled on the web gave results that earned them that will title. That they wear it proudly. However sobering that believed may be, it’s a reality.
This National Life would an interesting selection of podcasts concerning college consuming culture. For a parent, it was an eye terme conseillé. Don’t get people wrong, I do know that my kids drank in university or college. I was not naive when you consider they would keep clear of alcohol for four years. But hearing this podcast definitely boosts some major questions in regard to college consuming and its threaten on our young college students.
Here are a few concerns you might want to consider before your teen heads down to college:
- Will you let your kid go to the #1 Party Institution (or possibly one that ended up being ranked)?
- The way concerned do you have about faculty binge sipping?
- Do you think having is a règle of verse for students?
- How can you discourage your teen via overindulging in alcoholic beverages while in college?
- Considering that a substantial portion of college or university drinking arises at frat parties, do you discourage participation in Greek life?