Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
Preview the SRAR and please pay attention to the annotated following:
- We will accept either the Rutgers or the Coalition Self-Reported Academic Record. The details students offer must add all courses and grades from grade 9 through 11 along with your senior 12 months courses in progress.
- The Rutgers SRAR is split from the Rutgers application and really should be submitted right after publishing the online application. A SRAR account may be produced at any time during twelfth grade.
- The Coalition SRAR is completed included in the coalition profile and will be accepted so long as it provides all courses and grades from grade 9 through 11 as well as your senior courses in progress year.
- The SRAR is needed for several present school that is high.
- Students should obtain a duplicate of the twelfth grade transcript from their college counselor and make use of the transcript being a guide whenever finishing the SRAR.
- The SRAR permits pupils to self-report their courses, grades, grade-point averages, along with other information that is academic.
- The SRAR must add all courses and last grades received from grades 9 through 11, along with grade 12 courses in progress. (Please report grade 12 courses as „In Progress.”)
- All enrolling (have accepted Rutgers’ offer of admission) first-year pupils must request that their high schools mail a formal transcript after graduation along with courses, last grades, and official official certification and date of graduation noted regarding the transcript.
- Discrepancies between a pupil’s SRAR and transcript that is official bring about a student’s admission to Rutgers being rescinded.
- Global pupils could use the SRAR. Upon enrollment, please submit official scholastic documents straight from a academic authority such because the SSC, HSSC, WAEC, GSEC (Tawjihiyah), GXE, GCE, or Bagrut along with other outcomes and certificates.